Professional English Language Coaching – Frankfurt am Main/RheinMain
Voice and Speech Coach Lydia Kliche is specialized in the topics
Language, Free speech, Negotiation, Presentation, Occurrence and Effect.
An effective language coaching lives by a vivid exchange on the basis and with the help of current learning-stimulating and language-deepening media. This coaching provides you with lasting and accurate equipment in a few months, so that you will be ready for speaking English effectively and appropriate in
- Customer contact
- Job interviews, e.g.
The coachee will soon achieve success thanks to the affectively stimulating and lively coaching!
The target group of the professional English Language Coaching in individual trainings are german executives, specialists, self-employed persons and junior executives, as well as private individuals. Or other native speakers with a very good english basis who want to improve their english speaking skills.
In an inventory the objectives and the necessary period of time are defined at the beginning of the work.
For further information please take profit of the free phone conversation without any obligation!
- Expressing a difficult topic in a short time – and the techniques this requires
- Easily learning new job-related vocabulary – get some fresh strategies
- Successfully joining group-discussions and the phrases you need therefore
- Feeling comfortable while talking English – also in stressy situations
- Becoming a self-confident rhetorical speaker – in meetings, presentations and informal conversations
- Learning how to give interesting speeches – and being prepared for every possible question that might come up
- Reading, listening and understanding, asking, discussing, dialogues and roleplays
- Voice relaxation and pronounciation improvement
- Expressing thoughts, creating ideas spontaneously
- Working with internetbased material – individually researched:
Podcasts, Transcripts, Short-Stories, Poetry
- Learning easily vocabulary and proverbs
- Visualizing, quizzing and laughing :D